WE OFFER TWO LETTING SERVICES AS INDICATED BELOW:
- Preparing property particulars as well as property valuation.
- Marketing the property for Letting.
- Obtaining full references from prospective Tenants.
- Preparing the Tenancy Agreement as well as relevant notices.
- Collecting the rental advance (usually the first month).
- Collecting the security deposit/Bond.
- Advising the Tenants on how to register with relevant domestic services.
- Arranging Tenancy Deposit Scheme Papers (Optional).
- Preparing an Independent Inventory (optional).
- Checking the Tenants into the property (optional).
Property management is at the core of our business. We have on our portfolio, properties for buy-to-let investors, homeowners who are temporarily letting, expats, trust companies as well as wealth and asset managers.
For further information
Before you let out your property, it is important to inform the mortgage company particularly if you have a residential mortgage. This step is not required for a Buy-to-Let mortgage.
Another point to consider is building insurance for rental properties. We have a list of insurance companies that deal with this kind of insurance and we will be happy to recommend a few.
Feel free to contact us for further information.
If yours is a lease hold, you should check with the freeholder to ensure that there is no covenant or restriction against your letting the property or that the Tenants must comply with during their Tenancy.