By choosing to use this website, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as published here and as may be changed on occasion by Elliott Davis Properties. You agree that you understand and accept the Terms of Conditions of Use and will abide by them. Failure to agree to these means that you cannot use the Elliot Davis Properties website. Elliot Davis Properties is independently owned and operated.
Elliot Davis Properties owns the copyright and intellectual property rights to this website. This includes all text, graphics, photos, code and files, unless otherwise stated, and they may not be used, reproduced, transmitted or stored, in whole or in part without express prior written consent from Elliott Davis Properties. However, certain selections may be used for personal, private and non-commercial use.
Elliott Davis Properties makes no guarantee as to the continuous availability or lack of interruption of this website or any content contain in it. Elliott Davis Properties reserves the right to suspend or withdraw or restrict access to any part of this website without notice.
Elliott Davis Properties does not warranty that the website is free from errors, viruses or defects. All content contained on the Elliott Davis Properties website is for general information only and not intended to take the place of a professional. We strongly advise that you consult an expert before taking any action based on the content provided on our website.
Although Elliott Davis Properties make reasonable efforts to update the information on the website, we makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on theElliott Davis Properties website is accurate, complete or up to date.
Elliott Davis Properties Details
Prices are subject to contract. The details of each property are upon the direction of the seller and do not in any way constitute an offer or contract. Legal title is subject to verification from the Solicitors involved.
All floorplans, photographs are for illustration purposes only. Internal measurements are approximate
Third party websites
Any links to third party websites contained on the Elliott Davis Properties website is solely for your information and convenience and should not be seen as an endorsement of the content. We therefore make no warranties or guarantees, neither do we make any representations, express or implied as to the correctness or comprehensiveness of any information contained in any third party website to which we link. We also do not endorse any products or services offered.
Before linking to the Elliott Davis Properties website, prior written consent is required.
The Elliott Davis Properties website and the content contained therein may only be used for lawful purposes. Our website may not be used in any of the following circumstances:
- Where local, national or international laws or regulations are breached.
- For unlawful or fraudulent purposes.
- To harm or attempt to harm minors in any manner.
- To send, receive with full knowledge, upload, download, use or re-use, material that is against our content standards.
- For the transmission of spam or any unsolicited material.
- To knowingly send out or upload any content which contains spyware, virus, adware of harmful code which will negatively affect the computer hardware or software.
While using our website, you agree:
- That you will not copy, duplicate or use any of our content in any way that does not comply with the terms and conditions of use.
- That you will not tamper with, access without permission, damage or disrupt: –
- Any part of the Elliott Davis Properties website;
- Equipment or network on which the site is stored;
- Software that is necessary for the functioning of our site; or
- Third party equipment, network or software.
The content standards contained her apply to any material which you contribute to the Elliott Davis Properties website and to any interactive service to which we are a part of.
In order to use our website, you agree to adhere to the spirit and letter of the standards which are relevant to any contribution in part or in its entirety.